Friday, October 17, 2014

StageLook Nails: MONOCHROME!

Last Thursday, I had an awesome stay-cation at Dorsett Hotel.
Dorsett Hotel is a heritage boutique hotel located near Chinatown,
and gosh, the room was pretty amazing!
I got upgraded to the studio loft room thanks to the lovely staff at Dorsett,
& I really love their rooms & concept.

For those who are not personal friends of mine, 
I have a very weird habit of booking stay-cations once every few months.
Or I would say as often as I can, cos well,
not everyone can afford to go on an overseas trip due to financial or time constraints. 
& I always loved staying in hotels when I'm feeling down or upset over anything,
be it relationships or work etc. 
My perfect time away from everyone.. 


So back to topic.


I invited Lynn from Stage Look Nails over to have my first set of nails done with them, 
while I was relaxing at the hotel. 
Lynn & her partner arrived promptly at 7 P.M as agreed.
* Talk about punctual, I love people who keep to their appointment times! * 
& prior to the appointment, I have already decided what I wanted. 
MONOCHROME!!

So this were my ugly nails after I had my normal nail polish removed. 
Ain't they just HIDEOUS?!


BUT don't worry, Lynn did make my nails look so much more amazing!
I was attending my girlfriend Mandy's wedding that weekend.
So perfect time to glam up my nails!

Lynn & her partner immediately got to work once everything was set up nicely!



 Extensions on, unfiled. 

 Extensions on, filed!
Went for the classic square fingertips. 


Hard at work to save my hideous nails!!
Thank you so much you 2!

While doing my nails, there wasn't an awkward moment between us ladies!
We gossiped, watched TV, & had small conversations.
They were both super friendly, & made me feel so comfortable.
& also, no pain at all, cos they were so freaking gentle.
I hate manicurists that are always in a rush, & just pluck at my cuticles roughly..

The whole session took 3 hours. but they didn't complain or seem tired at all.
Patient, that is the perfect word to describe them!! 







The finishing look! 
Perfect & ready to paint the town red. <3!
The design as thought by Lynn was simple yet classic & elegant.
& the crystals & nail art were just on point. 

I couldn't resist taking more photos the next morning before I checked out of the hotel!




Once again, I will love to thank Lynn & her partner for doing an awesome job.
You ladies gave me beautiful nails with such patience.
& also at the same time, with such great company.
Thank You!


A special offers for all my readers.
Mention my name "Clarabel" to get 10% off all nail services by StageLook Nails!


Manicure and pedicure price list.

Classic Manicure- $12
Classic Pedicure- $22

Express gel manicure- $25
Express gel pedicure- $35

Classic gel manicure- $38
Classic gel pedicure- $48



Stage Look Nails is located at:

Blk 347 Bukit Batok Street 34,
#01-268 

Feel free to contact Lynn at 92201355,
or on Facebook & Instagram!

Facebook: Stagelook Nails
Instagram: @stagelooknails


Beautiful nails ain't difficult or unattainable with StageLook Nails!
Contact them today & book your appointment with them..


Till next week, xoxo.
Happy Weekends!
@clarabeltan

No comments:

Post a Comment