Monday, September 29, 2014

First Impressions: Origins Gin-Zing Refreshing Face Mask!

Here is my 2nd First Impressions post!
Like I have mentioned in my 1st post, 
my "First Impressions" are generally my honest reviews on some products that I have got! 

If you have not read my First Impressions on the Kose Whitening Peel Off Mask, 
read it here: 

Origins brand & products are no stranger to me. 
I have always heard friends raving about their products, 
& the UK/US bloggers on Youtube etc, have been loving the brand & their products for a pretty long time. 
I guess Origins is a well known brand, 
but definitely not as marketed or advertised as other big brands like SK-II or Biotherm etc. 

But what I love about their brand, is their brand mission.
They are all about creating safe products that are powered by nature & proven by science. 
The best combination of Safety & Effectiveness. 
& I must say they have ONLY the best ingredients in their products, 
& I feel the safest if I leave my face in their hands. 
Origins products are made without Parabens, with natural certified organic ingredients & 100% natural essential oils. 
Don't you just feel so safe hearing all that? (:

**This will be the first Origins product that I am reviewing, 
the next will be the Origins Drink Up Intensive Night Cream. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So let's get it on!!




Here are some pointers I took while I had the mask on!


Origins GinZing has a range of products that serve the same purpose- 
brightening & refreshing tired skin!
They have the GinZing moisturiser, scrub, eye cream & of course the mask. 



The GinZing mask was a pleasant, enjoyable & super pampering experience for me!
It has a slight citrus smell, that is a little fruity and well, it made me salivate a bit. 
*oops, signs of a greedy person!*

The texture was a thick gel like translucent substance that was easy to apply & spread out on the skin surface. 
Also, the instructions were super easy/straightforward,
& it is a pamper session of 10 minutes!
*great for the busy/ career driven or just plain lazy woman.*

After leaving on for 10minutes, the product does get sticky/tacky upon touching your face.
But it is super easy to wash off.
Just wet your face with clean water, massage & rinse it off!


Here is the overall rating:

Efectiveness: 4/5
Brightening: 4/5
Texture: 5/5  (Leaves the skin very smooth)
Hydration: 3.5/5  (Leaves your skin supple & fresh)
Sensation: 5/5  (Cooling, & slightly Tingly but NOT uncomfortable)
Elasticity/Tightening: 2.5/5

Generally I give this mask a 3.5/5.
It is easy to use, quick & effective!
Also, if you are looking for a little pick me up for your lackluster skin colour or texture,
this baby is your answer. 
Great for the day or hours before important events like an interview or date too!

Hope you guys like my review, 
& go grab this product if it addresses your skin problems!


The next installment will be the Origins Drink Up Intensive mask!
Stay tuned!
xoxo
@clarabeltan


No comments:

Post a Comment